Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Post 6 A Connection To The Past





A Connection To The Past


       My mom experiences and opinions of this type of food is that she doesn't like it much but she loves to cook it because it easy and fast. Moreover, has cooked it many times in her life and she cooks it differently from the regular jollof rice in restaurants that have jollof rice. She adds Goya beans so we can be healthy rather than just eating the normal rice. If its Goya.. its has to be good! My mom show me how to prepare it her way because that's how she cooks it and its the healthy way to cook it so sometimes I cook it myself and it tastes delicious. Furthermore, I add my own ingredients to change it up a little bit and I call it “Chef Eddy” And my dad taught me how to cook fried rices and its the best, I cooked it myself and made it better than my dad’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment