Friday, May 30, 2014

Post 10 A Comparison With Christopher Bello


A Comparison With Christopher Bello





        Around the world people have different foods that represent something to them. However, Christopher's favorite food is Rice, Beans and Meat. Also, we eat rice and beans in my culture and we love it like the Dominican's. The first time he ate Rice, Beans and Meat was when he was in Dominican Republic. He was a little baby and so words I. As a child we don't like the meat but we love the beans and meat. However, we kept eating it over and over then we overcame it. My mom said all I loved was rice and I won't eat anything else and I would cry and she would have to make more or buy more. However, now that I'm a big boy I try different foods from different culture and they taste fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment